WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• All travel including ferry crossing and coach transfers
• 3 nights B&B in our modern youth hostel accommodation
• Cologne Cathedral
• Entry to the chocolate museum
• A day excursion to Aachen
• Sports fixtures if applicable
• A river cruise
• A number of daytime and evening activities
• An on site SLT representative to accompany the group
• Teacher free places.
From only £269
Cologne is a perfect introduction to Germany and definitely worth
considering if you are planning a tour for your school or college.
Enjoy a river boat cruise along the Rhine and visit the popular chocolate museum.
There are a number of language schools in the area where you can practice your German and the Christmas markets in December are not to be missed. If a sports tour is the agenda, a visit to the sports museum works well.
- Phantasialand theme park,
- watch a live football match at FC Cologne,
- visit Konigswinter, entry to the christmas markets in December
• Modern Foreign Languages
• Business studies
• Food Technology
• Religious Education
• Leisure & Tourism
Sports on offer
• Korfball (similar to netball)
THREE WAYS TO TRAVEL:
We have a range of itineraries available, these can also be tailor made and customised to suit a tour, subject or sport.