WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Executive coach transfers to and from the airport at both ends
• Return flights to Katowice or Krakow
• Three nights’ half board accommodation in our superb 3*
• A guided tour of Krakow old town
• A guided tour of the Auschwitz/ Birkenau concentration camps and museum
• A visit to Schindlers Factory
• An on site SLT representative to accompany the group
• Teacher free places
4 day / 3 night tour from only £399
Krakow is one of the few Polish cities that escaped destruction
during WWII and its Old Town is now a listed UNESCO World Heritage site, retaining many medieval buildings and monuments, a renaissance Royal Castle, Baroque spires and typical winding streets.
It makes for an amazing History tour and the carefully selected accommodation is a very comfortable 3* hotel which adds to the experience. Your tours will be handled by an experienced local guide and an SLT representative will accompany your group so you will not need to worry about a thing. We want you to experience a stress free tour from the minute you are picked up.
A guided tour of a salt mine, swimming can be arranged
• Modern Foreign Languages
• Business studies
• Food Technology
• Religious Education
• Leisure & Tourism
Sports on offer
We can also organise sports fixtures if required.
THREE WAYS TO TRAVEL:
We have a range of itineraries available, these can also be tailor made and customised to suit a tour, subject or sport.