Ski - Italy
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• 7 nights full board accommodation including hot meals throughout in our allyou can eat buffet
• A 6 day lift pass – 4 hours skiing per day
• Ski instructors
• Ski hire (skis, boots, poles)
• An on site SLT representative to accompany the group
• Access to the Olympic Village facilities and an entertainment programme.
From only £649
Ski in, Ski out at our award winning Olympic Village Resort
Bardonecchia is an Italian ski resort that lies in the Susa Valley. It offers over 100km of slopes for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities.
Our experienced instructors know what to do and exactly when to do it. Our carefully selected Olympic Village hotel has some amazing facilities including; a swimming pool, a fully equipped gymnasium, a games room and a wellness centre. The on site animation team plan an entertainment programme throughout the day and into the evening to keep your students occupied when you are not up the mountain. There will also be an SLT representative attached to your group to ensure the trip runs smoothly.
We want the teachers to enjoy the trip as much as the students do, so we take away the stressful bits that go with organising a tour.
*Please note that snowboards and helmets will be available upon request but will cost extra*
Additional activities on offer
• Ice skating
• Rubber tubing
• Hot chocolate evening
• A day trip to Turin
• A pizza night
• A disco on the last night
and much more.
We have a range of itineraries available, these can also be tailor made and customised to suit a tour, subject or sport.